2018 LNR Fall Dryland Session
Get in shape for skiing with pre-season dryland training. Experienced coaches will lead sessions that include pole hiking/running, hill bounding, interval work and strength/conditioning. Balance work, ski specific circuit strength, and perfecting basic skiing motions will be woven throughout the sessions. Bring CLASSIC LENGTH ski poles to workouts.
- Dates: September 4 – October 30
- Day: Tuesday evenings
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Wirth Trailhead
- Equipment: running shoes, bounding poles
- Coach: Jonathan Sanborn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost: $180 or $200 after August 27