All equipment rentals will be facilitated from The Trailhead in Theodore Wirth Park.
Rental Equipment Dates & Times
Rentals will start the week of December 7th, and will run the course of the season during the following days and times:
- Fridays: 4 pm – 9pm.
- Saturday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Sunday: 9 am – 9 pm
The last rentals of the day will be given out at 7:30pm.
Cross-Country Ski Rentals
Bundle Packages (Skis, Boots, and Poles)
- Basic Classic (3 hours): $13.00
- Performance Classic (3 hours): $19.00
- Skate (3 hours): $19.00
- Basic classic (3 hours): $6.00
- Classic Performance (3 hours): $12.00
- Skate (3 hours): $12.00
- Classic boots (3 hours): $5.00
- Skate boots (3 hours): $10.00
- Classic poles (3 hours): $5.00
- Skate poles (3 hours): $5.00
All snowshoers should read through our Snowshoeing and Winter Hiking webpage before renting equipment in order to be familiar with the rules and to see updated maps and trail conditions.
- Snowshoes (3 hours): $12.00
Some snowshoers prefer to use ski poles to assist with balance, but these are not necessary to the sport.
- Poles (3 hours): $5.00