All equipment rentals will be facilitated from The Trailhead in Theodore Wirth Park.
Rental Equipment Dates & Times
The Rental Shop will be open during the following dates and times:
- Daily (Mon – Sun) 8:00am – 7:45pm
The last rentals of the day are distributed 1.5 hours before closing to ensure they can be returned on time.
Bikes are available for first-come, first serve rental. Pricing is as such:
3-hour rental for $35
All Day rental for $50
3-hour rental for $45
Cross-Country Ski Rentals
All cross-country skiers must purchase a Ski Trail Pass before using the trails. Maps and Trail Conditions will be updated online.
Bundle Packages (Skis, Boots, and Poles)
- Basic Classic (3 hours): $13.00
- Performance Classic (3 hours): $19.00
- Skate (3 hours): $19.00
- Basic classic (3 hours): $6.00
- Classic Performance (3 hours): $12.00
- Skate (3 hours): $12.00
- Classic boots (3 hours): $5.00
- Skate boots (3 hours): $10.00
- Classic poles (3 hours): $5.00
- Skate poles (3 hours): $5.00
All snowshoers should read through our Snowshoeing and Winter Hiking webpage before renting equipment in order to be familiar with the rules and to see updated maps and trail conditions. Snowshoes rentals will only be available when there is natural snow on the ground.
- Snowshoes (3 hours): $12.00
Some snowshoers prefer to use ski poles to assist with balance, but these are not necessary to the sport.
- Poles (3 hours): $5.00