The Loppet Ultimate Program is a way for youth 13-17 years old to learn and grow their ultimate frisbee skills. Practices will consist of drills and competitive scrimmages.
Date/Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6:00-7:30pm, September 3 – October 22.
Location: Valley View Park.
Ages: 13 – 17 years old.
- Cleats WITHOUT METAL SPIKES (Soccer, Baseball, or Football Cleats). If player does not have cleats, tennis/running shoes are the next best option
- A full water bottle
- At least one light and one dark t-shirt
- If financial help is needed, scholarships are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more information.
Registration and transaction fees are non-refundable, including in the event of delay, rescheduling, or cancellation of an event or program. An event or program registration is not transferable to another person or another event for any reason, including injury. Participating under another person's name will result in disqualification.
Proceeds from the Loppet Ultimate Program benefit the Loppet Foundation. Learn more about the Foundation's mission, vision, and values.
This high level ultimate program is coached by the following players who have years of experience and are ready to help others develop their Ultimate skills:
- Mauricio Badillo-Moorman: Semi-professional team member (Mpls Mallard) who has been playing Ultimate Frisbee for the past 6 years.
- Eva Fischer: A frisbee player for the past five years, Eva played in high school and for the Minnesota YCC club team before being invited to tryout for the World Juniors Team and the first ever Pro Women’s Minnesota Team.
- Gunnar Mikko: A competitive Ultimate player for 6 years at the High School and Minnesota YCC club team member, Gunnar was also invited to participate in the World Juniors tryouts.