TRAIL KIDS Spring Mountain Bike Pre-Season Informational Meeting
For all parents and youth ages 7 – 13 years old. The event is for current TRAIL KIDS families as well as those new to the spring and summer mountain bike program.
- Meet the spring/summer TRAIL KIDS coaching staff
- Presentation given by head TRAIL KIDS program director on upcoming spring and summer mountain bike programs and camps.
- Bring your child’s mountain bike checked for fit and safety.
- Coaches will assess youth riding on practice area to make sure they are in appropriate skill level for upcoming session.
- Mountain bike equipment overview.
- Short presentation on basic cleaning and maintaining of your mountain bike.
- Try on and purchase TRAIL KIDS mountain bike jersey (optional).
- Win some free prizes from local bike shops!
When: Monday, April 27, 2020 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: The Trailhead
Cost: Free ( all youth who attend skill evaluation must be registered for spring program).