The goal of the Loppet Run 365 Competition Team is prepare athletes ages 16-19 to compete at a state and national level. Training is based on a year round model, starting in the beginning of November with a focus of racing season starting in March.
This program is intended for Junior athletes 16-19 years old who are interested in improving their running technique, speed, agility, endurance and racing strategies. This program is open to all genders and all ethnic and economic backgrounds. Past running and racing experience is required.
The program runs year round and is offered by season. Typically these programs will meet three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and some Saturdays.
- June 12-Aug 11,
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, some Saturdays,
- 8:00am-10:00am, runs 9 weeks, $540,
- meets at Trailhead and Bryn Mawr Meadows,
- Coach Abdi Bile- email questions to email@example.com
The goal of this program is to help young athletes develop a love of running along with a passion for adventures in the outdoors. Coaches will have a variety of workouts keeping the focus on fun but also challenging the athlete. Program will include the following:
- Running and movement mechanics
- Plyometrics, agility and speed
- Core and general strength
- Endurance training
- Race tactics and race simulation
- Pace and race tactics
- Nutrition and healthy habits for athletes
- Mental preparation for competition
Registration and transaction fees are non-refundable, including in the event of delay, rescheduling, or cancellation of an event or program. An event or program registration is not transferable to another person or another event for any reason, including injury. Participating under another person's name will result in disqualification.
Proceeds from the Loppet Run 365 Programs benefit the Loppet Foundation. Learn more about the Foundation's mission, vision, and values.