Women's Fall Dryland Training
Theodore Wirth Park
Sessions will include balance, strength, and dryland drills. All sessions will include an intensity component in the form of ski walking, running and/or bounding. The goals of this session are:
- Perfect basic skiing motions such as arm swing, classic kick and leg swing, and side push skate motion with legs.
- Gain strength in the important xc skiing muscle groups such as abdominal muscles, lower back, glutes, and quads.
- Make improvements in balance and ankle strength so that skills of weight shift and long glide become easier on snow.
- Weekly interval and strength circuit sessions to improve your fitness and results for the winter race season!
- Make more life long women training friends (we often have post workout potlucks)!
Fall 2021 Women’s Dry-land Training Group Information
- Day: Wednesday mornings
- Time: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: The Trailhead, Theodore Wirth Park ( some sessions will meet at Wirth Beach for a variety of terrain and trails)
- Equipment: Running shoes, bounding poles, yoga mat
- Head Coach: Kim Rudd (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Program: Sessions include core strength, bounding, interval and yoga/stretch.
September 8th – November 3rd (9 sessions) $185 or $215 after Sept 1st