Fall Women’s Rollerski Training
East Bush Lake Park
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills – balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1.
- Dates: September 10th- November 5th
- Day: Thursday mornings
- Time: 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Location: East Bush Lake Park, Bloomington
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Coach: BethAnn Chamberlain.
- Cost: $225 or $250 after Sept 1st