Fall Intermediate Rollerski Training
East Bush Lake Park
Get ready for winter ski races with rollerskiing this fall. Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills- balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1 techniques.
- Dates: September 11th – November 6th (9 sessions)
- Day: Friday Mornings
- Time: 7am – 8:30am
- Location: East Bush Lake Park, Bloomington MN. Near Hyland Park.
- Equipment: Skate and classic rollerskis. Most sessions will be skate.
- Coach: Dave Chamberlain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost: $225 or $250 after Sept 1st