Fall Intermediate Rollerski Training
East Bush Lake Park
Get ready for winter ski races with rollerskiing this fall. Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills- balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1 techniques.
- Dates: September 10th – November 5th (9 sessions)
- Day: Friday Mornings
- Time: 7am – 8:30am
- Location: East Bush Lake Park, Bloomington MN. Near Hyland Park.
- Equipment: Skate and classic rollerskis. Most sessions will be skate.
- Coach: Dave Chamberlain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost: $230 or $260 after Sept 1st