Tri-Loppet Off-Road Triathlon
The Tri-Loppet is a point to point triathlon using the Chain of Lakes and trails in Theodore Wirth Park. Paddle 7K, run 5.5K and mountain bike 13K – all in the heart of the city. Put your skills to the test in this ultimate summer celebration!
Use the links below to find specific information about the Tri-Loppet event:
- Competition Categories
- Course Description & Maps
- Packet Pick-Up & Last-Chance Registration
- Race Day Schedule
- Race Day Boat & Bike Transportation
- Parking & Shuttle Bus/Transportation
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Tri-Loppet is part of the Hoigaard’s Challenge.