News & Stories
Loppet Outing – Pepsi Challenge, March. 9
February 26, 2013
Still got your ski legs? Still psyched to race? The Loppet community is heading to the Pepsi Challenge!
Pepsi Challenge – March 9
- Cost: $85. No additional internet fee if you print and mail in this week. You also get a free pass so ski the course on Friday.
- Lodging: (recommended by Deb Maki- Race Manager)
- The Country Inn in Hoyt Lakes is $90 for two queens.
- The Forest Garden in Aurora is $45 for a queen and double, and $40 for 1 double.
- The Super 8 in Eveleth is $100 for 2 doubles. It has a pool.
- Race Details: You pick up your bib the day/night before (Friday the 8th) in downtown Biwabik from 12 noon until 10 pm. There is an all you can eat carbo load dinner for $7 at the same location from 4-8pm.
- Car pooling: Interested in carpooling? Contact Brad Johnson at email@example.com. He is leaving Minneapolis at noon on Friday and can take 1-2 others. If you would like to carpool at a different time, let Brad know and he will connect you with other interested skiers.
Represent the Loppet well!