News & Stories
West Yellowstone Thanksgiving Trip
Join Loppet Adventures for a week of skiing in West Yellowstone. Every year, cross country skiers from across the country flock to West Yellowstone for days of skiing in late November. The Town of WestYellowstone is situated on the edge of the Rendezvous Ski Trails and Yellowstone National Park. Most years, the streets are left unplowed allowing skiers to glide straight from their doorsteps and onto the nearby trails.
This year the Loppet has set up accommodations for your stay in West Yellowstone.
Dates: Saturday November 17 (depart Mpls at 2:00pm) – Sunday November 25 (arrive in Mpls at 10am)
Accommodations: Stage Coach Inn
Food – breakfast provided by Stage Coach Inn, all other meals on your own
Coaching – Two technique sessions are being offered by LNR Coaches
Ski Pass – for week-long access to the Rendezvous Ski Trails, no cost to ski in Yellowstone
Van – the Loppet will be driving a 15 passenger van to West Yellowstone, all expenses included
- Sun. Nov. 18- We’re here!
- Mon. Nov 19- Ski the Rendezvous Trails. 2pm-4pm Skate Ski Clinic with LNR Coaches, Creative potluck dinner night – What can you cook with a single outlet?
- Tues. Nov 20- Ski the Rendezvous Trails.
- Wed. Nov 21- Day Trip into Yellowstone (rock skis recommended)
- Thurs. Nov 22- 2pm-4pm Classical Ski Clinic with LNR Coaches, Traditional Chinese Thanksgiving Dinner
- Fri. Nov 23- Last Hurrah… everybody home…
Transportation: The Loppet will be driving a 15-passenger van to West Yellowstone. The driving time is roughly 17-20 hours.
- shared hotel room, transportation, coaching, ski pass, Thanksgiving meal: $760
- private room, transportation, coaching, ski pass, Thanksgiving meal: $1,020
REGISTER NOW! Must register by Oct 25 to reserve a room and spot in the van. Spaces are limitied.
Contact Ingrid at email@example.com for more information.