News & Stories
Foundation Seeking Program Coach & Event Coordinator
Wanted: Program Coach & Event Coordinator
The City of Lakes Nordic Ski Foundation is seeking a full-time Program Coach & Event Coordinator.
The Program Coach and Event Coordinator works with a variety of youth and adult programs and is responsible for a variety of camps, event preparations and program coordination. There is a significant amount of coaching and event work on evenings, weekends and late in the afternoons. The key words here are variety and rewarding. This can be a challenging job – but those who thrive on a variety of activities with an outdoors focus will love this work.
Job requirements include:
- a college degree;
- proficiency in cross country skiing;
- an interest in working with a diverse array of young people – especially middle school aged children;
- A passion for a variety of outdoor activities.
The best candidates:
- will be highly organized;
- will be able to work independently;
- will have strong leadership and managerial skills;
- will be effective communicators;
- will be proficient mountain bikers with a basic understanding of bicycle maintenance;
- will enjoy a mix of office and coaching work;
- will be good writers;
- will have non-coaching skill sets;
- will be highly motivated to mentor young people.
$25,000 – $30,000/year, depending upon experience.
Resume and Cover Letter:
Please submit resume and cover letter via email by Monday, August 15 to email@example.com.