Fall TRAIL KIDS Sunday Mountain Bike Session
Fall is a perfect time to enjoy the single track trails at Wirth Park! Coaches will work on bike skills, bike games and ride different single track trails at Wirth Park! The group will split into different bike ability/age groups with coaches for instruction and riding the trails. The fall session is open to boys and girls ages 7-13 years old. Youth ages 13 – 18 can start the Junior Loppet Cycle works program. For more information on this program click here: LCW.
The fall session ends with an event called the Loppet Games held on Sunday, Oct. 26 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Trailhead. Competition events include:
- Adventure race (done as two-person team)
- Obstacle course race
- Double Pole SkiErg
- Orienteering Race (short and long course options)
- Mountain bike skills course race
Fall Mountain Bike Program Details:
- Dates: September 8 – October 13 and Loppet Games Saturday , Oct. 26 (no session Oct. 20 MEA break)
- Time: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Cost: $125 or $145 after August 22 (cost includes 6 Sunday sessions and Loppet Games held on Saturday, October 26, 9-12
- Locations: Sessions will meet at the Wirth Trailhead