During this Coronavirus pandemic the Loppet TRAIL KIDS would like to offer some weekly outdoor activities that youth and their families can participate in throughout this period of isolation. It is important to make time to be outdoors, stay active and have fun even in the midst of all the chaos surrounding us. Below are links to various Utube, Team App and Facebook links to keep your family engaged with our Loppet Family along with providing some fun ways to get your kids energy out!
Zoe and Kasia's Secret Agent Boot Camp Video Episodes
TRAIL KIDS will be putting out weekly video challenges that will keep kids active and outdoors during the month of May. There will be eight episodes in the series. They will be released Monday and Thursdays each week. The series is called Zoe and Kasia’s Secret Agent Boot Camp! Click on the link below to view the first episode challenge!
After you are done watching video you can go out and do the activities and then report back on the TRAIL KIDS Team App Chat or post your pictures and videos on TRAIL KIDS Facebook group with photos/videos of your obstacle course! Join the TRAIL KIDS Team App – Join here to get team updates! Click on video link below:
Strength Circuit Challenge
- Watch this video: Backyard Strength Circuit
- Print Circuit directions: Strength Circuit Instructions
- Watch this video: Strength Test
- Print out directions: Strength Test Directions
Scavenger Hunt Contest!
- TRAIL KIDS: Nature Scavenger Hunt Contest
- Download the Scavenger Hunt PDF Here
- Email pictures of your findings to: firstname.lastname@example.org to enter contest.
- TRAIL KIDS: Coach Rudd Ski Scavenger Hunt!