Loppet TRAIL KIDS
Girls Spring Mountain Bike Clinic
This session is for beginner to intermediate girl mountain bike riders ages 7-13 years old. Non-binary and trans youth are welcome to join any group in which they feel most comfortable. The goal of the clinic is to empower girls through the sport of mountain biking, emphasize the importance of goal-setting, promote healthy lifestyles and recognize the positive effects of strong female bonds.
The clinic will include the following:
- Safety bike check
- Instruction on Fundamental Mountain bike skill
- Riding beginner single track trails at Trailhead!
The youth will get a chance to learn new mountain bike skills that include:
- Ready/neutral position
- Control of speed
- Cornering confidently
- Handling any terrain
- Riding with vision
- When: 2021 Spring dates TBD
- Where: The Trailhead
- Who: Girls ages 7-13
- Equipment: Your own mountain bike, helmet and water bottle. ( (Mountain bike rentals are available at Trailhead if needed for additional cost).
- Clinic Cost:
- Bike Rental
- Questions: Contact program director at email@example.com