Adult Strength for Endurance Athletes
The Adult Strength for Endurance Athletes program will primarily focus on building a solid base for nordic skiing, running, and other endurance sports by utilizing body weight movements, barbells, free weights, and plyometrics. Participants will learn to use correct technique for movements through hands on instruction. Also, a large focus for the sessions will be mobility and movement mechanics.
This will be a beneficial course to improve your overall performance for endurance sports, whether you are new to strength or have been doing it for years.
Location: In-person at The Trailhead Studio in Theodore Wirth Park.
Coaches: Cara Battles, BethAnn Chamberlain, Jake Stiele, Tres Green, Dan Luoma, Michael Szymanski
Summer 2023 – Trailhead Strength Sessions- Runs 8 weeks, starting week of June 19 (no groups 4th of July week).
Location: Trailhead Studio and Turf, most of the training is outdoors, you can enroll for 1 session per week $160, or 2 sessions per week $260
- Mondays 6:30am-7:45am, June 19-Aug 14, LNR Staff,
- Mondays 6:15pm- 7:45pm, June 19-Aug 14, Coach Cara Battles, (Session FULL)
- Tuesdays 6:30am-7:45am, June 20-Aug 15, Coach Dan Luoma,
- Tuesdays 6:00pm-7:15pm, June 20-Aug 15, Coach Tres Green
- Wednesdays 6:30am-7:45am, June 21-Aug 16, Coach BethAnn Chamberlain, (Session FULL),
- Thursdays 6:30am-7:45am, June 22-Aug 17 Coach Cara Battles
- Thursdays 6:15pm- 7:45pm, June 22- Aug 17, LNR Staff