Fall Strength for Endurance Athletes
The LNR Adult Strength for Endurance Athletes program will primarily focus on building a solid base for nordic skiing and other endurance sports by utilizing body weight movements, barbells, free weights and plyometrics. Participants will learn to use correct technique for movements through hands on instruction. Also, a large focus for the sessions will be mobility and stretching.
This will be a beneficial course to improve your overall performance for endurance sports whether you are new to strength or have been doing it for years.
In Person at The Trailhead Studio in Theodore Wirth Park OR Virtual Training via Zoom Video Conferencing
9 week Training Group: Aug 31st – Nov 2nd (no practice on Labor Day).
Cost: $200 or $225 after Sept 1st
- Monday Morning Program: 6:30am – 7:45 am. Virtual Option Available
- Monday Evening Program: 6pm to 7:15pm. No Virtual Option
- Thursday Morning Program: 6:30am – 7:45 am. Virtual Option Available
- Monday and Thursday mornings virtually: 6:30am – 7:45am
- Monday AND Thursday in person: Monday AM or PM and Thursday mornings (Cost: $250 or $275 after Sept 1st)
Derek Cassaday (Monday evenings), Piotr Bednarski (Monday morning), and BethAnn Chamberlain (Thursday mornings)Register Now!