LNR Strength for Endurance Athletes
The LNR Adult Strength for Endurance Athletes program will primarily focus on building a solid base for nordic skiing and other endurance sports by utilizing body weight movements, barbells, free weights and plyometrics. Participants will learn to use correct technique for movements through hands on instruction. Also, a large focus for the sessions will be mobility and stretching.
This will be a beneficial course to improve your overall performance for endurance sports whether you are new to strength or have been doing it for years.
- Where: The Trailhead Studio in Theodore Wirth Park
- Dates: Sept 9- Nov 14 (10 weeks)
- Day/Time: Monday evenings, 6:00 – 7:15 p.m and Thursday Mornings, 6:30am – 8:00AM
- Cost: Cost: $180 or $200 after 8/31, for 1 Day/ Week; $255 (or $275 after 8/31) for 2 Days/ Week.
- Coaches: Derek Casaday (Mondays) and Piotr Bednarski (Thursdays)