Off-season training program for junior cyclists looking to enhance their competence on the bike through a structured training regimen consisting of sport-specific strength and circuit training. Classes are structured to accommodate all abilities, ensuring every participant gets a developmentally appropriate level of challenge according to their individual goals, competence, availability, and rate of progression.
Indoor cycling programming using smart-trainer technology. LCW will provide a smart trainer for those that don’t have them (this is limited to 10). This training will be once a week through a virtual connection from the comfort of home.
Details and Registration
Strength training and Ride Day (using smart trainers)
- Dates: November 29 – March 9 (no programming Dec 20 – Dec 29)
- Days/Time: Tuesdays (strength) 5:30-6:45p and Thursday (smart trainer ride) 5:30-6:45p
- Where: The Trailhead for strength and online for smart trainer ride
- Cost: $620
- Smart Trainer Rental of LCW smart trainer is included
- Smart Trainer App $15/month We use Rouvy, this allows us to ride together while online. App must be purchased seperately.
- This offering is limited to 10 juniors due to smart trainer availibility.
- If you have your own smart trainer please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send a code to reduce program fee (cost without trainer rental is $500).
Strength Training Only
- Dates: November 29 – March 7 (no programming Dec 20 – Dec 29)
- Days/Time: Tuesday 5:30-6:45p
- Where: The Trailhead
- Cost: $265
The Loppet will issue a full refund of the program fee minus the original processing fee up until 4 weeks before the program starts. Between 4 and 3 weeks from the program start date, a 50% refund will be issued. There are no refunds for any cancellations within less than 3 weeks of the start of a program.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.