Read this overview, then glance below to be sure you understand road closures, parking availabilities, and more that may affect your day.
On Saturday and Sunday, event participants coming to Theodore Wirth Park should park at the Mortenson Lots (700 Meadow Lane and 4100 Olson Memorial Highway, Golden Valley). From there, individuals can walk to and from Theodore Wirth Park (a short walk).
On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Luminary Loppet participants should plan to take Metro Transit busses, bike, or park in the lots in and around The Trailhead in Theodore Wirth Park.
Due to COVID-19, there is no shuttle bus transportation this year.
Road closures will be posted here
Parking at Theodore Wirth Park
- Trailhead Small North Lot: No participant parking (venue preparation)
- Trailhead Large South Lot: Limited participant parking available
- Chalet Lot: Participant parking available
- Overflow Lot: Participant parking available
- Mortenson Construction Lot: Participant parking available (walking distance to Theodore Wirth Trailhead)