LNR Adult Winter Programs
- Beginner-Intermediate Racing- Skate – Hyland, Friday Mornings
- Beginner to Intermediate Skate – Wirth Tuesday Evenings
- Gung-Ho Beginners – Wirth,Monday Evenings
- Beginning Classic – offered through Loppet Adventures Wirth Ski Lessons
- Intermediate Skate – Hyland , Wednesday Mornings
- Intermediate Skate – Wirth, Thursday Evening
- Intermediate /Advanced Classic – Wirth, Thursday Mornings
- Women’s Intermediate/Advanced Skate and Classic – Wirth, Wednesday Morning
- Intermediate Skate – Wirth, Wednesday Evening
- Intermediate Classic – Hyland, Wednesday Evening
Wave 1/Advanced Training Groups
Top 5 Reasons to Join an Adult LNR Group:
- Improve your next Loppet and Birkie race finish time.
- Make life long training friends.
- Receive top notch USSA Level 100 certified coaching instruction.
- Improve both your fitness and ski technique.
- Improve your health, sleep and mood!
Additional Program Notes
LNR training groups are designed to prepare adult athletes for winter race events for both the beginner to advanced skiers. Those not interested in racing but our looking for instruction and more of a recreational ski group experience should join the Loppet Ski Club.