Sunday Fall Mountain Bike Program
Fall is a perfect time to enjoy the single track trails at Wirth Park! Coaches will work on bike skills, bike games and ride different single track trails at Wirth Park! The group will split into different bike ability/age groups with coaches for instruction and riding the trails. The fall session is open to boys and girls ages 7-13 years old. Youth ages 13 – 18 can start the Loppet Cycle Works Juniors program.
The fall session ends with an event called the Loppet Games held on Sunday, Oct. 25 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Trailhead. Competition events include:
- Adventure race (done as two-person team)
- Obstacle course race
- Double Pole SkiErg
- Orienteering Race (short and long course options)
- Mountain bike skills course race
Fall Mountain Bike Program Details:
- Dates: September 13 – October 11 and Loppet Games on Sunday, Oct. 25
- Time: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Cost: $110 or $130 after August 16 (cost includes 5 Sunday sessions and Loppet Games held on Sunday, October 25, 9-12)
- Locations: Sessions will meet at the Wirth Trailhead