Boys Monday Fall Bike Program
The Loppet TRAIL KIDS Fall Monday evening boys mountain bike program is for boys ages 7 to 13 for a four week session to learn mountain bike skills and ride the trails at Wirth Park! Youth ages 13 – 18 can start the Loppet Cycle Works Juniors program.
The focus of the mountain bike program is to have FUN learn some mountain bike skills, meet other boys who love to bike and build confidence riding the single track trails. This session welcomes the beginner to advanced mountain biker. Coaches will split the boys into age/ability groups depending on the size of registration. The main goal of program is for boys to get active outside through mountain biking!
The program is organized around the BICP mountain bike curriculum that builds upon previous skills learned. The fall program includes the Loppet Games event held Sunday October 26, 9 am – 1 pm at the Trailhead.
- Where: The Trailhead (1221 Theodore Wirth Parkway)
- Dates: September 9– 30 and Loppet Games event ( 5 sessions)
- Make up sessions will be held in October if sessions get cancelled due to weather.
- Day/Time: Monday evenings from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- Cost: $90 or $110 after August 22
- Cost includes 4 sessions and Loppet Games Event held Saturday, Oct. 26, 9-1