Wirth on Wednesdays presented by Ziegler Cat (WOW) begins Wednesday, June 5 and ends August 14
Race categories are broken into kids, juniors, beginner, intermediate, and advanced races in order to provide every level of racer the opportunity to experience a safe, enjoyable challenge that fits their goals and abilities.
WOW will have a cumulative points series consisting of your 7 best races, based on race placement. Awards for series will be top 3 in each age category for juniors, both boys and girls and top 3 males and females for beginner, intermediate and advanced. Fat bikes are welcome, their is no separate category just pick the race you want to do.
- Juniors (under 18) 30-50 minutes/2 laps
- Beginner (18 and older) 30-50 minutes/2 laps
- Intermediate (13 and older) 40-50 minutes/3 laps
- Advanced (13 and older) 50-70 minutes/4 laps
- 3:30 pm Number & chip pickup and pre-ride opens
- 5:00 pm Beginner and Juniors race start
- 6:15 pm Advanced race start
- 6:30 pm Kids race (Free)
- 6:45 pm Beginner and Juniors awards
- 7:15 pm Intermediate race
- 7:45 pm Advanced awards
- 8:30 pm Intermediate awards
- 9:00 pm Trailhead closed
There will be no race on July 3.
The Trailhead at Theodore Wirth Park has some of the most accessible trails around, including the popular Conundrum, Area 36, and newly developed 45 North loops, all linked by the amazing paved trail network composed of the Grand Rounds, Theodore Wirth Parkway, and Luce Line.
Saddle up and get ready to ride in this fun new race series that will surely WOW you!