Please note that the schedule may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Friday, March 15
- 3:00pm – 7:00pm: Race Bib and Participant Shirt Pickup at The Trailhead (see note below about timing chips)
- 6:00pm: Pre-Ride the course with race director Jeremy Sartain. You must have picked up your packet and attached your bike number plate (or have purchased a trail pass). Meet at the back patio of the Trailhead ready to ride.
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm: Skiers (with race bib on in lieu of trail pass) and bikers (with number plate on bike in lieu of trail pass) may preview the course. Please be aware that a 24-hour ski/bike race will be starting around 7:00pm. Please give them space to compete and stay away from the finish line.
Saturday, March 16
- 12:00pm – 3:00pm: Race Bib and Participant Shirt Pickup at The Trailhead (see note below about timing chips)
- 12:00pm – 9:00pm: Course Preview allowed. Skiers need to wear race bib and bikers have number plate attached, or purchase a one-day trail pass. Please avoid the finish line area of the 24-hour ski/bike race and give those racers space on the trail.
Sunday, March 17
- 6:00am – 7:00am: Race Bib, Participant Shirt, and Timing Chip Pickup at The Trailhead
- 6:00am: Transition Area opens
- 7:45am: Race Briefing
- 8:00am: Race Start (Individuals and Relays start together-relays are not part of the national championship)
- 11:00am: Awards
PLEASE NOTE: TIMING CHIPS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR ADVANCE PICKUP. For best timing performance and inventory control, chips will be handed out no earlier than race day morning. If you previously picked up your bib/t-shirt, please stop in to the Trailhead on Sunday morning to get your timing chip. Failure to pick up and wear a timing chip on race day will result in no recorded race time.