Race Series Schedule, Results and Photos
- Fall Adventure Running Series
- Where: All Adventure running race events meet in front of The Trailhead
- When: Registration starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Race Schedule:
- 5:30 pm: pre-registration/course preview warm-up
- 6:00 pm: U10/U12 Race
- 6:15 pm: U14/U16 Race
- 6:30 pm: Cool down on course, post race snacks and prize drawings.
- Race Course – Races will be around 1 – 1.5 miles in length on the various single track trails near Trailhead.
- Race Results – Adventure Race Series Results
- Age Gap Relay Trail Loppet Race – Parents need to register online for this event with following code – AdventureSeriesTK18
- This code is only for age gap relay and you can sign up for this event at following link – Age Gap Relay Trail Loppet event
- Loppet Games Event will be held Sunday, Oct. 28th from 12-3:30 p.m. and is included for all registered Fall Program youth and Adventure Series participants. You still need to register online with the following free code – Fall18TK100 at this registration link : 2018 Loppet Games
USSA Age Classification: Youth are given points for the place they finish at each race event for their age category.It is based on their birth date.
Winter Loppet TRAIL KIDS Race Schedule
- Race Schedule PDF
- Midwest Junior Championship, March 2-4
- Central Youth Race Series Flyer
- CXC Youth Cup Information
- Skiwerx Series Information
- Hoigaard’s/MYSL Team Sprint Series