★ Now Enrolling New Members ★
Welcome to Club Trailhead!
In this health club, you will find no walls, ceilings, or exercise equipment. There are no stale rooms filled with TV screens, and you won’t need to wait in line to get your daily workout in. Full of challenging climbs, beautiful natural scenery, and plenty of fresh air — Wirth Park provides everything you need for a great workout in the great outdoors. Your treadmill is the trail, your cycle is a mountain bike, and your Nordicktrack is the largest snowmaking trail system in North America. At Club Trailhead, your ‘gym’ is the 759-acre natural space right outside The Trailhead’s doors.
Enjoy amenities including showers, studio access, exclusive discounts, and secured lockers — then go play outside where you belong!
Because your workout shouldn’t feel like work, it should feel like an adventure.
- Locker room access with showers, lockers, and towel service.
- Access to Club Trailhead Studio Open Hours
- Direct access to a daily dose of nature and the great outdoors
- 10% Discount at The Trailhead Adventure Shop
- Free access to studio group fitness classes (click here to check out the Club Trailhead Studio class schedule)
Becoming a Member
- Daily Pass: $20/day
- Monthly Membership: $40/month
- Annual Membership: $350/year
The above rates are for individuals. Pricing for Dual (two people of same household) and Family (includes up to four people of same household but only two lockers) Monthly & Annual memberships are:
- Dual Monthly: $65/month
- Dual Annual: $600/year
- Family Monthly: $80/month
- Family Annual: $750/year
★ Ready to Get Started? ★
Stop by The Trailhead anytime during open hours (7 a.m. to 9 p.m.) and a customer service staff member will be happy to help you!
*All new and lapsed memberships subject to $25 activation fee.