Loppet TRAIL KIDS
Spring Run & Orienteering Program
Boys and girls ages 7-13 will enjoy trail running on the single track and ski trails around Wirth Park as they are coached in the basics of orienteering skills. The program will also incorporate ultimate frisbee and other running games as a warm up for our main session focus of trail running and orienteering skills. New to orienteering? Check out the MNOC website here for short description of orienteering here! The focus meet that the youth will be preparing for will be the Summer Adventure Run held at Wirth Park June 18!
- Dates: June 1 – July 6
- Session Days/Time: Monday evenings from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Coaches: Laura Cattaneo and Elena Cattaneo
- Ages: Age 7-13 ( youth will be split into smaller coaching groups based on age).
- Cost: $100 or $120 after April 20 (includes 8 sessions and TRAIL KIDS t-shirt and orienteering whistle).
- Scholarships Available: Fee reductions available for those in financial need. Please inquire by email at email@example.com.
- For TRAIL KIDS registration refund policy click here
- Test Drive Sessions: If your child would like to come test drive a session please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.