This intermediate yoga class series will be based in Hatha tradition with a focus on a gentle flow between poses, flexibility, balance and strength. It will be geared toward the athlete who wants to supplement their training routine as well for those who want to explore and deepen their yoga practice. With a focus on finding steadiness and alignment in poses, this hour long class is a perfect complement to the runner, skier and biker alike.
The class will be taught by Christine Aas-Larson who has been an active participant in the Loppet skiing, running and biking community. Christine has her 200 hour yoga certification through Yoga Alliance and has completed additional training in Yin Yoga. She finds her yoga practice to be a grounding force for all her athletic endeavors and loves sharing yoga with others.
- Day/Time: Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00 am
- Dates: Meets March 17 – May 26 (no class April 21)
- Where: The Trailhead (the class will meet inside the Trailhead Great Room until weather permits, then outside)
- Cost: $160
- What to bring: face masks and your own yoga mat.
- Register Here: Registration for Spring Yoga
- Coach: Christine Aas Larson, email@example.com