2019 LNR Fall Women’s Strength and Plyos
Sessions will focus on strength preparation for the ski season. Will include mobility, flexibility, strength technique and lots of attention on double poling technique. Some sessions will include plyometric training and use of double pole machines .
- Dates: September 9- November 11 (10 weeks)
- Day: Monday mornings
- Time: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Trailhead Studio
- Equipment: training shoes, classic length poles
- Coach: BethAnn Chamberlain
- Cost: $200 or $220 after August 31