Mountain Bike Skills Clinics
For riders who have taken our Fundamental Skills Clinic, this Progressions Clinic is your next step in furthering your fundamental skills and learning a host of new skills to keep you riding safely with increased speed, control, and confidence!
All clinics are led by our BICP Certified Skills Instructors that have a passion for sharing their knowledge, teaching, and developing others. Clinics are limited to six riders.
In this intermediate-level Progressions Clinic, you will learn and practice:
- Braking (progressions)
- Track stand
- Basic rear wheel lift
- Level lift
- Quarter-punch front wheel lift
- Roll-down lunge
- High-speed cornering
- And more…
Required equipment for this class includes the following. We are happy to help you make bike adjustments during the first session.
- A tuned mountain bike or fat bike
- Flat platform pedals are prefered and smooth soled shoes are ideal
- A helmet
- Ability to lower your saddle
- A willingness to learn
- Desire for adventure
Once you have completed your session, you can join Loppet Cycle Works groups rides throughout the week, trips to amazing destinations, and attend follow-up clinics and camps. Information regarding all of these extended opportunities will be provided during your session.
Dates and Registration
- July 23-24, Friday 6:00-7:30pm and Saturday 8:30-1:00pm (Full)**
- August 13-14, Friday 6:00-7:30pm and Saturday 8:30-1:00pm (Full)**
- Just added – September 8, 15, 22 Wednesdays 9:00-11:00am
- Just added – September 10-11, Friday 5:30-7:00pm and Saturday 8:30-1:00pm
- Just added – October 1-2, Friday 5:30-7:-00pm and Saturday 8:30-1:00pm
**Please use this waitlist link for any clinics that are full. If we receive enough people on the waitlist we can add more coaches or clinic dates.Register Now!
The Loppet will issue a full refund of the program fee minus a $40.00 processing fee up until one month before the program starts. There are no refunds for any cancellations within one month of the start of a program. During the program, if you have a medical issue that makes it impossible to participate, we will issue a prorated refund minus the $40.00 processing fee. If the Loppet cancels a program a full refund will be issued.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.