Mountain Bike Skills Clinics
For riders who have taken our Fundamental Skills Clinic, these Progressions Clinics are your next step in furthering your fundamental skills and learning a host of new skills to keep you riding safely with increased speed, control, and confidence!
All clinics are led by our BICP Certified Skills Instructors that have a passion for sharing their knowledge, teaching, and developing others. Each clinics is limited to six riders.
We offer different intermediate-level Progressions Clinics, you choose the skills you want to learn:
- Wheel lifts (front, rear, level and peddle assisted front wheel lift)
- Review cornering, high-speed cornering and berms
- More to come
Required equipment for this class includes the following. We are happy to help you make bike adjustments during the first session.
- A tuned mountain bike or fat bike
- Flat platform pedals are prefered and smooth soled shoes are ideal
- A helmet
- Having the ability to lower your saddle is helpful, but not mandatory
- A willingness to learn
- Desire for adventure
Once you have completed your session, join Loppet Ride Club to continue your riding journey or attend an advanced clinic. Information regarding all of these extended opportunities will be provided during your session.
Dates and Registration
The clinic offerings are 2 hour sessions working on the skills listed above. We will then practice these skills on the trail.
- Wheel Lifts, July 16 – Sunday morning 9-11a
- Cornering and Berms, July 17 – Monday evening 6-8p
- Wheel Lifts, August 13 – Sunday morning 9-11a
- Cornering and Berms, August 14 – Monday evening 6-8p
- Wheel Lifts, September 11 – Monday evening 5:30-7:30p
- Cornering and Berms, September 18 – Monday evening 5:30-7:30p
The Loppet will issue a full refund of the program fee minus the original processing fee up until 4 weeks before the program starts. Between 4 and 3 weeks from the program start date, a 50% refund will be issued. There are no refunds for any cancellations within less than 3 weeks of the start of a program.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.