Advanced & Specialty Mountain Bike Skills Clinics
Are you looking to get rad but lack the skills or have you been through our fundamental or progression skills clinic and want just a bit more on a certain skill. Let our BICP certified skills instructors teach you how to jump, drop, pump, corner and/or get your wheels off the ground with one or more of our advanced & speciality clinics.
All clinics are limited to 6 people so don’t delay sign up right away. These clinics are open for people age 13+.
Pumps, Lifts and Drops
- Pumping (dynamic weighting)
- Wheel lifts
- Front wheel lift
- Rear wheel lift
- Level lift
- Manual Front Wheel Lift
- Quarter-punch front wheel lift
- Technical Drops
- Attending the Fundamentals or Progressions session is strongly encouraged or equivalent experience.
- Intro to jumps with the MTBHopper portable jumps.
- Learn the proper technique to handle more varied and larger jumps.
- Go BIG with the MTBHopper Area 51 ramp and BagJump airbag.
Cornering & Switchbacks
- High Speed Cornering
- Berm Cornering
- Switchback Turns
- A tuned mountain bike or fat bike
- Flat platform pedals are prefered and smooth soled shoes are ideal
- A helmet
- Ability to lower your saddle
- A willingness to learn
- Desire for adventure
Dates, Times and Registration
- Check back in March of 2022 for our clinic offerings
The Loppet will issue a full refund of the program fee minus a $40.00 processing fee up until one month before the program starts. There are no refunds for any cancellations within one month of the start of a program. If the Loppet cancels a program, a full refund will be issued.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.