The LCW Ride Club is a community for people who enjoy mountain biking with others. Our members span the spectrum of skill levels, from beginner to advanced, but we’re all alike in wanting to be better riders, whether it’s carving the perfect corner, nailing a drop with style, or just conquering a personal trail nemesis for the first time.
You’ve gone through our Trail Adults program or an adult mountain bike clinic and you ask whats next? Answer: Ride Club.
Our goal is to keep the stoke going year-round with activities in every season, rides and skills clinics in the spring, summer, and fall, or group fitness classes and fatbike rides in the winter.
Spring – Summer – Fall
- Dates: May 1 – September 30 (No programming July 2-10)
- Days and times: (schedule TBD)
- 4 planned rides per week (2-3 weekday evenings and 1-2 weekend mornings)
- 1 skills session per week
- Where: Metro area mountain bike trails
- Cost: $250
Late Fall – Winter
- Dates: October 1 – March 31, 2023 (No programming November 24-27, December 18-January 7)
- Days and times: 1-2 planned rides per week, 1-2 strength session per week (schedule TBD)
- Where: Metro area mountain bike trails and Wirth Trailhead for strength
Members of Ride Club receive
- LCW Ride Club MTB jersey
- Skill level appropriate guided rides at trails around the metro with the opportunity to practice clinic skills or session specific trail features with Loppet coaches and experienced ride leaders.
- Women’s only guided rides at trails around the metro with the opportunity to practice clinic skills or session specific trail features with Loppet coaches and experienced ride leaders
- You can join as many rides as you’d like
- 3 free skills session (the weekly skills sessions are an additional cost to membership)
- Early registration and discounts for LCW clinics and programs
- Organize your own group ride with other Ride Club members through the LCW Team App
- Fat bike rides in the winter
- Winter workout sessions lead by a Loppet coach at the Trailhead
Join the Community!
The Loppet will issue a full refund of the program fee minus a $40.00 processing fee up until one month before the program starts. There are no refunds for any cancellations within one month of the start of a program. During the program, if you have a medical issue that makes it impossible to participate, we will issue a prorated refund minus the $40.00 processing fee. If the Loppet cancels a program, a full refund will be issued.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.