About Masters World Cup 2018
The Masters World Cup is coming to Minneapolis, Minnesota! The Loppet Foundation is thrilled to host this event, happening for the first time ever in a major metropolitan area.
- What: The Masters World Cup is an international cross-country skiing championship in which participants compete in three individual races with the opportunity to compete in a national team relay.
- Who: The Masters World Cup is open to men and women skiers of all abilities who are 30 years of age and older as of December 31, 2017.
- When: January 19 – 26, 2018 (Rest Day on Jan. 23)
- Where: Theodore Wirth Park | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Why: To celebrate this lifelong, international competitive sport!