Beginner to Intermediate Skate – Tuesday Evenings
Learn the basic elements of skate skiing including balance, technique and form. This is a learning to race class, so some very basic skiing experience is needed, and a moderate level of physical fitness is required.
Athletes will learn the three skate techniques including V-1, V-2 and open field. Learn to skate in a small group setting where coaches can help athletes learn at their own pace. Coaches will split adults into ability levels of beginner to intermediate.
- Dates: December 11 – February 19 (No Class week of 12/24)
- Day: Tuesday evenings
- Time: 5:45 – 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Theodore Wirth
- Meeting Spot: The Trailhead
- Equipment: Skate skiing equipment – poles, skis and skate boots
- Coach: Jonathon Sanborn
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: $270 or $295 after November 20
- Program: Beginning Skate Skiing will focus on V1, V2 and open field skate ski techniques