2019 LNR Adult Fall Intermediate Rollerski Training
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills – balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1.
- Dates: September 5th – November 7th (10 sessions)
- Day: Thursday
- Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Annie Young Meadow, W. River Road
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Coach: to be determined
- Cost: $225 or $240 after August 31