Programs, Classes and Clinics by Season
Loppet Nordic Racing for adults is designed for anyone 20 and over who is interested in RACING. Programs range from beginner level through masters skiing to high level training with video analysis and lactate testing. LNR Adult training groups are designed to prepare adult athletes for winter race events.
If you are not interested in racing but are looking for instruction and more of a recreational ski group experience, we recommend you look into joining the Loppet Ski Club.
Join our Facebook group for updates, social activities, and other opportunities!
- Fall Dryland – The Trailhead, Wirth Park, Tuesdays 530pm
- Women’s Fall Dryland Training Group – The Trailhead, Wirth Park, Wednesdays, 10am
- Women’s Fall Rollerski Session – East Bush Lake Park, Bloomington, Thursdays, 10am
- Fall Intermediate Rollerski – Annie Young Meadow, W. River Road, Thursdays, 5pm
- Fall Intermediate/Advanced Rollerski – East Bush Lake Park, Bloomington, 5pm
- Fall Wave 1 Rollerski – Annie Young Meadow, W. River Road, Thursdays, 7am
- Fall Strength for Endurance Athletes – The Trailhead Studio, Monday 6pm, Thursday 630am
- Women’s Strength And Plyometrics for Skiers – The Trailhead Studio, Mondays, 10am
- Gung-Ho Beginners – Wirth, Monday Evenings
- Beginner Racing Skate – Hyland, Friday Mornings
- Beginner to Intermediate Skate – Wirth, Tuesday Evenings
- Beginning Classic – offered through Loppet Adventures Wirth Ski Lessons
- Intermediate Skate – Skill and Drills – Hyland, Tuesday Mornings
- Intermediate Skate – Hyland, Wednesday Mornings
- Intermediate Skate – Wirth, Wednesday Evenings
- Intermediate Skate – Wirth, Thursday Evenings
- Intermediate Classic – Hyland, Wednesday Evenings
- Intermediate/Advanced Classic – Wirth, Thursday Mornings
- Women’s Wednesday Warriors: Intermediate/Advanced Skate and Classic – Wirth, Wednesday Mornings