Snowshoe & Sauna Combo Events
Enjoy a truly Nordic evening in Minnesota!
Join the Loppet Foundation and 612 Sauna Society as they team up for snowshoe – sauna combo events, s’mores included (of course!).
- 4:00pm: 2.5 mile snowshoe in beautiful Theodore Wirth Park
- 5:30pm: 60 Minute sauna in the 612 Sauna Society mobile sauna
- 6:30pm: grab a s’more or two before you shower off in the Trailhead Locker Rooms
The Loppet Foundation will provide snowshoes and towels.
Items to bring:
- Warm clothing and boots for snowshoeing
- A swim suit or athletic shorts/top for sauna time
- Flip flops or sandals for time in between rounds in the sauna
- Water bottle
- A lock if you would like to use a locker at the Trailhead
Want to learn more about 612 Sauna Society? Check out the website: https://612saunasociety.com/
Click the register now button below and look for the date drop down menu to view the full list of available event dates.