Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in writing, recording, or filming a pre-event story about the festival or FIS World Cup.
- Anticipation builds for Minneapolis World Cup International Ski Federation. July 2019.
- Anticipation Builds for Minneapolis World Cup 2020 SkiTrax Magazine. July 2019
- Gold medal cross-country skier visits the Twin Cities KARE-TV (NBC Minnesota). February 2019.
- 2020 Cross Country Ski World Cup Will Be At Theodore Wirth Park CCX Media. January 2019.
- Minneapolis 2020 FIS COOP Cross Country World Cup Announces New Title Sponsor and 4-Day Festival SkiTrax Magazine. January 2019.
- World Cup ski event is coming to Minnesota Southwest News Media. December 2018.
- Minnesota’s World Cup: One Day of Skate Sprints, $1.6-1.7 Million FasterSkier. October 2018.
- Wirth will host international skiing competition in 2020 Southwest Journal. October 2018.
- Minneapolis to Host Cross Country Skiing World Cup in 2020 Twin Cities Business. September 2018.
- Cross-Country Ski World Cup Coming To Twin Cities WCCO TV (CBS Minnesota). September 2018.
- Theodore Wirth Park to Host Cross Country Skiing World Cup Event in 2020 Mpls.St.Paul Magazine. September 2018.
- Minneapolis will host cross-country skiing World Cup event in 2020 Bring Me The News MN. September 2018.
- Minneapolis to host World Cup cross-country skiing event Minnesota Public Radio News. September 2018.
- Minneapolis to Host 2020 FIS Cross Country World Cup FasterSkier. September 2018.
- Gold medalist Jessie Diggins returns to Minnesota, leads charge to bring X-C skiing World Cup here Twin Cities Pioneer Press. April 2018.
- Can Diggins Bring World Cup championship to Minnesota? Minnesota Public Radio News. February 2018.
All media (including but not limited to: TV/radio broadcasters, reporters, news writers, videographers, photographers, bloggers, influencers, podcasters, etc.) must fill out our accreditation form before March 1, 2020, in order to be guaranteed media access to the 2020 Coop FIS Cross Country World Cup Sprint Finals and the Fastenal Parallel 45 Winter Festival.
The accreditation form will be posted here soon.
Please be aware that access to the event venue with any kind of filming device is strictly forbidden to non-rights holders. Media personnel and other individuals, apart from Infront Sports & Media AG and NBC Sports/Echo entertainment, are absolutely not allowed to film or use any part of the event (including but not limited to: race, qualification round, training, podium ceremony) or gather audiovisual material from third parties for exploitation.
Contact Chief of Media Dan Ness at email@example.com with any questions regarding accreditation.
The materials below are provided for use by event sponsors, licensees, event organizers, and media for promotional purposes only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
For more media information regarding the FIS Cross Country World Cup, click here.
Official Press Releases / News Articles
Please note that you must obtain authorization to use our event logos. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. For authorization, contact email@example.com.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard maintains an extensive video database of athletes and events, some of which is rights free. For more information, click here.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard photo archives are housed at usskiandsnowboard.smugmug.com/Cross-Country. A number of rights free images are available for download and editorial use. For more information, click here.