Crew Ski Loppet
Stay tuned to our Trail Conditions page to be the first to learn if conditions-based event adjustments must be made.
Saturday: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
The Trailhead, 1221 Theodore Wirth Pkwy
A great fundraiser, the Crew Ski Loppet is team skiing for a cause!
Teams compete in head-to-head matches, with each team guaranteed at least two races. Winning teams move on in tournament style.
There is no fee for competing in the Crew Ski Loppet. Instead, we help teams set up a simple fundraising web page for the team to raise money for Loppet Adventures programs before and during the competition. The team that raises the most for the Loppet Adventure Program receives a prize – even if the team doesn’t do so well on the skis . . .
How it works
- Each team must have 6 participants
- All participants must be 13 years of age or older
- Equipment will be provided (poles and giant skis)
- Participants must supply their own regular winter boots (Stiff-soled boots work best)
Start Time and Location
- Time: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: Just outside of Loppet Village
- Team Captain’s Meeting: 1 p.m. at the Trailhead registration window.
Proceeds from the City of Lakes Loppet Festival events benefit the Loppet Foundation. Learn more about the Foundation's mission, vision, and values.