CityTrail is a point-to-point race, so it pays to plan out your race day.
- Review the race day schedule.
- Pick up your race packet (bib + bag tag) from the Theodore Wirth Trailhead on Friday or Saturday.
- Pin your bib to your race clothing.
- Pack clothes you would like to wear after the race into a small gear bag (marked with your bag tag), and bring it with you.
- Head to the finish area near the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
- Take the shuttle bus from Parade Stadium to the start area at least one hour prior to your race. Shuttle buses will run beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday.
- Arrive in downtown Robbinsdale and get warmed up.
- Leave your gear bag at our bag drop. It will be brought to the finish line.
- Have a great race, then enjoy live music, excellent food, and great refreshments at the end.