TRAIL KIDS July Family Mountain Bike Camp
- Where: Hayward, WI
- When: July 28 – 30, 2017
- Lodging: Find your own lodging/camping
- Cost: $25/family or $35 after July 21
Schedule is tentative and may change.
Afternoon mountain bike ride for those arriving early – 3:00 -4:30 p.m. Group ride leaving from Fish Hatchery trail head. There is a new pump track just made here that the kids will love and we will also head north on the Camba single track loop trail!
- 10:00am – 12:00 p.m.TRAIL KIDS group mountain bike. Meet at 00 Trail head and bike north out and back.
- 12:00- Pack a sack lunch and picnic together at 00 Trail head picnic table/cabin area.
- 12:30 or 1:00 p.m.- Optional Blueberry picking at local farm just one mile north on 00 road ( Mary’s Sunday Morning Orchard).
- 3:00 p.m: Swimming at Silverthorn beach or optional adult mountain bike group rides
- 5:30 p.m – Saturday evening pot-luck grill out at Silverthorn Park .Bring meat to grill and dish to share.
- 10:00 – 12:00 – Group ride leaving from camp 38 trailhead ( located off of Telemark road) CAMBA Trail Head Locations.
- 12:00 – Lunch at Sawmill Saloon, seeley, WI
- 1:00 – 3:00 – Optional swim at Wayside Park on Silverhorn Lake
- Depart for home!