Spring Mountain Bike Pre-Season Informational Meeting – April 23, 2018
Who: For all parents and youth ages 7 – 14 years old. The event is for current TRAIL KIDS families as well as those new to the spring and summer mountain bike program.
- Meet the spring/summer TRAIL KIDS coaching staff
- Presentation given by head TRAIL KIDS program director/coach, Kim Rudd on upcoming spring and summer mountain bike sessions along with upcoming summer camp overview.
- Bring your child’s mountain bike checked for fit and safety.
- Mountain bike equipment overview.
- Short presentation on basic cleaning and maintaining of your mountain bike.
- Try on and purchase TRAIL KIDS mountain bike jersey (optional).
- Win some free prizes from local bike shops!
When: Monday, April 23, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Where: Wirth Park Main Chalet ( Fireplace room)