Spring Mountain Bike Clinic – April 23, 2017
Who: For all parents and youth ages 7- 14 years old. The event is for current TRAIL KIDS families as well as those new to the spring and summer Mountain bike program.
- Meet the Elm Creek TRAIL KIDS Coaching staff.
- Mountain bike skills clinic (behind Trailhead Cycle Shop).
- Youth mountain bike demo provided by Trailhead Cycle Shop.
- Presentation given by Head TRAIL KIDS Program Director/coach, Kim Rudd on upcoming spring and summer mountain bike sessions, spring orienteering events and camps.
- Bring your bike to get checked for fit and safety.
- Mountain bike equipment overview.
- Short presentation on basic cleaning and maintaining of your mountain bike.
- Try on and purchase TRAIL KIDS mountain bike jersey (optional)
- Win some door prize drawings from Trailhead Cycling Shop.
When: Sunday, April 23, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Cost: Free but must register online (space is limited).
What to bring: Mountain bike and helmet. Those who do not have mountain bikes can test drive one of the youth bike demos.