TRAIL KIDS Fall “Test Drive” Sessions
Kids ages 7-14 who are new to TRAIL KIDS Programs can come test drive one of the Tuesday or Thursday fall sessions. Kids will do some trail running, agility, strength, ski bounding, orienteering, ultimate, relays and other games to get ready for the upcoming ski season. Fall TRAIL KIDS programs runs from September 6 – November 15 at various locations below.
- Equipment needed for test drive session: Running shoes and water bottle
- If your son or daughter would like to register for one of the fall “test drive” sessions please fill out the above waiver form along with name of your child, age and emergency contact cell phone and email Kim Rudd at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also bring waiver form to the session and hand in to coach.
- Registration/Waiver Form: Click here to download the Loppet Waiver form.
Free TRAIL KIDS Late Fall “Test Drive” Locations:
- Hyland Lake Park, Bloomington, MN
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m., Tuesdays/Thursdays
- Location meeting spot: Meet at the Flutter Flag at Edgewood Reservation area ( also known as Jan’s Place building/parking lot).
- Wirth Main Chalet – Minneapolis
- Time: 5:00 – 6:30 p.m., Tuesdays/Thursdays.
- Location meeting spot: Meet in front of Wirth Main Chalet.