Loppet TRAIL KIDS Practice Schedule
Download the app GroupMe for text notifications:
Summer TRAIL KIDS Sessions 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at following locations:
- Wirth Team – Tuesday/Thursday – The Trailhead South Parking lot
- Girls Rock – Mondays evenings –The Trailhead South Parking lot
- Elm Creek Team – Tuesday/Thursday Elm Creek Park Mountain Bike Parking Lot
- Lebanon Hills Team -Tuesday/Thursday- Lebanon Hills Regional Park ( when trails are closed team will meet at Ridge Cliff Park (1750 Covington Ln. located just north of Lebanon single track trail parking lot).
- ( note you need to respond by typing hello to stay on groupMe at least one time).
- Tuesday July 17 – Race at Wirth ( or practice at Elm Creek or Lebanon if not racing)
- Thursday, July 19 – Practice
- Tuesday, July 24 -Practice at all locations
- Thursday, July 26 -Practice at all locations
- Tuesday, July 31 – Age Gap Relay race at Wirth Trailhead – Registration and warm up at 5:45 -6:15 and Race start at 6:30 ( adult, youth, adult, youth) each doing a .8 mile loop race. Grill out dinner to follow race at new Trailhead!
- Thursday, August 2 – Make up practice session at all locations, team pictures, skills testing and riding the trails!
Sign up link for races: Please let us know if you will be coming and if you need age gap relay partner for July 31st race along with name of your partner.
July 17 – TRAIL KIDS Adventure Mountain Bike Race Schedule:
- 5:45 – 6:30- Registration/race number pick up and warm up on race course
- 6:30 – Mass start race ( we will have one mass start race starting at bottom of ski trail).
- 6:30 – 7:30 – Snacks, cool down lap, age group medals and door prizes
- Location/Course: New Trailhead 36 single track. Youth will complete the entire 3 mile single track course.
- Registration location: Registration starts at 5:30 p.m. at the flutter flag in front of The Trailhead .
- Volunteers – We would love parents to help out with timing, course marshals, post race food station and registration table. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help.
Helpful Mountain Bike Links:
- Spring Informational Meeting Slides »
- Bike Maintenance and Fitting Tips »
- Summer Adventure Mountain Bike Series
- TRAIL KIDS Mountain Bike Skills Progression
- MORC TRAIL Conditions ( you can also download the MORC Trails mobile app)
- Wirth off road bike trail maps
Winter TRAIL KIDS
Race and K Counter Links
- Log your skiing this season using this form:
Loppet TRAIL KIDS K Counter »
- Loppet TRAIL KIDS Race Tracker:
Let us know what races you plan on attending »
Team Picture Links