Group lessons are offered Saturdays and Sundays from 1pm-3pm. This year we are excited to offer skate style lessons as well as classic. Lessons will cost $30/person. Instructors will be waiting for you at the Par 3 Building in Theodore Wirth Park. Classes are limited to ten people per session on a first-registered basis.
Students interested in skate style lesson must supply their own equipment. Please check schedule for specific days that skate lessons are being offered.
- Ski Rental- skis can be rented at Wirth Park’s Par 3 building (classic rental only)
- Registration – Must register online, or before the lesson at the Par 3 building.
- Trail Pass – Day pass included in lesson ($8 value) or buy a season pass ($45) at the Par 3 Building or Main Chalet. Each additional family member is 25.00 after you purchase a season pass within the same family.
*Must be at least 14 years old to participate. Those between the ages of 9-13 should check out the Loppet Foundation’s Fast Kids Program.
2013 – 2014 Schedule
Classic Lessons are offered the following dates
- Saturday Classic Lessons
- Saturdays December 7, 14, 21, 28
- Saturdays January 4, 11, 18, 25
- Saturdays February 1, 8, 15, 22
- Saturdays March 1, 8, 15, 22
- Sunday Classic Lessons
- Sunday, December 8, 22
- Sunday January 5, 19
- Sunday February 2, 16
- Sunday March 2, 16
Skate lessons offered Sundays
- December 15 and 29 January 12 and 26
- February 9 and 23, March 9 and 23
You must supply your own equipment for skate classes
*Participants should arrive 30 minutes early if planning to rent gear, and 15 minutes early to purchase a trail pass.
Cancellation Policy – Weather related session cancelations are non-refundable, but can be put toward a future lesson. There are no refunds for personal cancelations.