Wave 1 Rollerskiing Summer
Wave 1 is an inspirational category. Participants are either already skiing at a high-level and want to get better or are trying to get to a higher level of skiing and have some skiing experience and/or are experienced athletes generally. Wave 1 is a higher level training regimen, complete with a general training plan and video analysis. This class is designed for the advanced skier only.
Must be comfortable on rollerskis and in good physical fitness to attend this session. Athletes can alternate between skate and classic techniques, but you can choose just to do one technique if you want. These sessions will focus on specific strength, threshold intervals, and technique. Rollerskis, poles, heart rate monitor and helmet required.
- Dates: June 2 – August 14, Fridays
- Time: 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Location: West River Rd at the bottom of the Franklin Bridge Hill
- Coach: Kate Ellis and Gene Kay
- Questions About Class: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: $270
- Class Limited to 15