Women’s Summer Rollerski Training
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills- balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1.
- Dates: July 12 – August 30 (8 sessions)
- Day: Wednesdays
- Time: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Hyland
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Ability: intermediate to advanced
- Coach: BethAnn Chamberlain and Lynne Cecil
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: $180