Women’s Summer Rollerski Training
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on legs only skiing and double poling. The bulk of the sessions will focus on perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1. Technique video review will be done during some of the sessions.
- Dates: July 11 – August 29 (8 sessions)
- Day: Wednesdays
- Time: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Theodore Wirth Park, Trailhead
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Ability: intermediate to advanced
- Coach: BethAnn Chamberlain
- Contact: email@example.com
- Cost: $215 or $230 after July 1
- Register here now!