LNR Women’s Beginner to Intermediate Mountain Bike Session
The four week sessions focuses on teaching skills to help you ride the trails with confidence. Sessions will include how to choose and ride a good line, skills for descending confidently, smooth cornering and tips on how to ride over small natural obstacles. All skill levels are welcome, but basic fitness is recommended.
- Session Dates: May 9 – 30 (four instruction sessions). Women can choose to meet Thursdays for rides together to practice skills (non-coached).
- Day/Time: Tuesday evenings, 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Wirth Beach Parking Lot
- Coach: Lynne Cecil, Becky Alexander and Gene Kay
- Cost: $60 or $75 after April 30
- TRAIL KIDS Parent Discount: For those women who have youth registered for the spring or summer TRAIL KIDS program we have a special discount code. Email Kim Rudd at email@example.com for registration code!