2017 LNR Fall Women’s Rollerski Session
Sessions focus on interval training, specific strength and technique development for skate skiing. Initial focus on rollerski skills – balance, stopping, gliding. Then working on legs only skiing and double poling. Finally perfecting V2, V2Alt, and V1.
- Dates: September 11 – November 13
- Day: Monday mornings
- Time: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Hyland Lake Park, Bloomington (Jan’s Place parking lot)
- Equipment: skate/combi rollerskis
- Coach: BethAnn Chamberlain and Kate Ellis
- Cost: $270 or $285 after August 31